11/22/09

Another Fall morning














This is what bear collected

This is what Sophia packs every time we leave the house: spatula, bottle, and her cell phone

It's been so nice to come home to a warm fall and beautiful foliage.
(I know I still have a lot of catching up to do from when I was gone. Don't worry it will happen some day.)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Sophie is so adorable. I love the fall, It's beautiful. That is the one thing I like about Utah, the trees turn colors.

Anonymous said...

Your photos are making me miss it! I can't wait to see where you match. What did Rob Choose for the specialty?

{katrina} said...

So pretty! Love all of the gorgeous shades of Fall!

Lori said...

Your photos are fabulous! Wow.
I love the ones of Sophia with Santa too. She is so beautiful! Those dark eyes are stunning.