2/6/09

Just having fun

So I know these photos are nothing to write home about, but they are the first ones I have taken with my "new" Nikon d70 (I bought it used and got a great deal!) Finally, I can take a photo that's got lots of light and I can do bokeh! Lots to learn still. I'm excited to enter the dslr world.

Special thanks to my wonderful and talented friend Andrea (who is a pro) for helping get my camera set up for taking photos. It's not as easy as it looks for a newbie. I know I'll be calling for more help in the future.






6 comments:

M said...

They look awesome, Val. I know you think you are just a beginner, but I think you have a natural knack. And cute little Sophie totally helps you out there.

Stephanie said...

as long as she has val hair, you know I love her!

Courtney said...

Great shot, Val!!

{katrina} said...

Great shots! I got a new Canon for Christmas (SX10IS) and I'm still trying to figure it out too! I'm hoping to upgrade to a Rebel next year. At least you have a friend to help you out!

PS - Addison has the same adorable Monkey Jammies!

dxeechick said...

You're going to LOVE getting into the world of DSLR's. Its so fun. And each camera really does get better and better. Have fun!

Julie said...

did you get the 50mm prime yet?