This is beautiful, precious, Sophia. My adorable 18 month year old. My sister told me this age was the cutest and I'll have to agree with her. I wish she could stay this size forever. This morning after I got her out of the crib she gave me nothing but snuggles and kisses. I know she loves me very much, so much that she has some pretty bad separation anxiety. We have been working on it little by little by leaving her with Rob more often. ( His rotation accommodates that right now.)
Sophia is the cutest little thing. She loves to try to do everything by herself and gets frustrated when she needs help. Copying Mommy and Daddy's actions is daily. Today we brought groceries in and she took out some milk and cheese transferred it to an empty bag and then began to carry it around the house. She loves to put on my high heels, put her dolly in the stroller, and swing a purse over her shoulder and head towards the door like she ready to go out. Make-up time means I hand her a brush so she can "apply" some powder also.
Besides her Mommy and Daddy her greatest love continues to be the outside. She could be outside any day no matter the temperature and be loving life. She loves to go for walks to the park or just around the complex.
She is starting to say a few more words here and there, but can communicate pretty well with actions.
We love our little girl so much. Not a day goes by with out her bringing a smile to our faces.




4 comments:
Those pics are cute! She is a beauty for sure.
My cousin links all her pro pics through photobucket I think. Give it a try...
those are the cutest pictures!!! talan misses his buddy. :)
I love her Dimples, i am totally jealous!
Sounds like a fun age!
Post a Comment