I keep saying one of these days I am going to learn photoshop so I can make my blog cute like yours without paying someone else to do it. Lets hope I can finally do it this year!
I like your photos! I also like your music. So much so that I just go to your blog and leave it on my computer while I clean! So no I am not stalking you it is just the music. By the way we are coming to D.C. this weekend!!
5 comments:
hey snitch, how do you change the font on the side of your blog...?
Sophie looks sooo cute =)
-Ashley...call me and let me know
I keep saying one of these days I am going to learn photoshop so I can make my blog cute like yours without paying someone else to do it. Lets hope I can finally do it this year!
I love the slide storyboard it is way cute and the colors are great!
Awesome shots Val! I'm finally starting to figure mine out! Now that it's getting nice out it's time for some shots.
I like your photos! I also like your music. So much so that I just go to your blog and leave it on my computer while I clean! So no I am not stalking you it is just the music. By the way we are coming to D.C. this weekend!!
Post a Comment