1/21/09

Stay at home Moms.....

Have time to stand in line at Macy's and Nordstrom for free cosmetics. I came home with 2 bottles of Coco Chanel lotion. Gotta love a class action settlement. How did I find out about this? My sweet hubby called to tell me and also brought me home some Estee Lauder product. Thanks Honey!

6 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

dude your husband rocks!

M said...

I really didn't wait in a very long line. I made Ryan go back and get me some mascara. I wish they hadn't run out of the lotion though. Thanks for alerting me of this!

Monica Hudson said...

woohoo! score!

Lori said...

I stood in that line with 4 kids in the cold! I was cracking up at all the men in line. There was just as many men as women there to get products for their wives.
Nordstroms had the shortest line and was indoors so I loved that one.
Macy's had the longest wait.

Anonymous said...

I went and got some makeup. Yeah!!