1/1/09

Christmas Morning
















I wish I could have gotten her face on camera when she walked out to see the tree Christmas morning. Her eyes lit up and a smile covered her face. I don't know if she knew there were toys underneath the wrapping paper, but she knew it was something new to get into. It was so much fun seeing her get excited and play with all her new toys. She also enjoyed assiting Daddy in putting batteries into her toys. Our Christmas morning was just our small, little, happy, family of 3. Later that evening Rob's parents arrived to visit with us for about a week.

3 comments:

The Son of Stimp said...

Those pictures look familiar as if I have seen them before... It was so fun seeing you and the Big City!! Still can't believe it all!!

Monica Hudson said...

How sweet! She is so precious! Happy New Year - hope it's filled with fun and happiness!! xoxo

Alyson said...

This is a great post!!! The skirts on clearance at oldnavy for 5.99, they have up to like size 5T.