After many weeks of intense studying Rob finally took Step 1! He then had a few days off to relax a little before starting his first hospital rotation. Our family took a little trip with some friends to Williamsburg with no intention of seeing anything of historic signifigance, only to play at Busch Gardens and that we did. It is one of the most beautiful theme parks I've been too. I'd call it a cross between Disneyland and Six Flags Magic Mt. The child swap thing worked out great for rides. It was a little on the warm side that day, but Sophia did quite well. We enjoyed spending time with our Daddy and Cory, Lyssa, and Joshy.
2 comments:
Cute pics :) That was so much fun! Hope you don't mind I saved a couple of the pics and used them on our blog :)
YAY! I'm glad you were all able to go!! The pictures are great, and next time let's all plan on going there at the same time eh?! :)
And Congrats Rob on finishing step 1!! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!
Post a Comment