A few days shy of her 11 month mark Sophia figured out how to crawl. She's still a little slow and that's fine with me. She's doing pretty well balancing when standing up, I'm sure walking is not to far off.
Her jack-o-lantern smile will soon come to an end as her second top tooth just came in this last week. She now has 4 total. She has decided to put her all these teeth to use and discovered how to feed herself ( that is put pieces of food in her mouth, still not very good with the spoon.) I was hoping this day would come soon. Now I can finally multi-task during her feedings!
As for her hair.... her luscious locks continue to grow and make her look all the cuter! Catch the clip at the bottom of Sophia in action!
5 comments:
Bree said"look, shes moving to get her mommy."
Val, it must be SO great to be back with Rob, but SO sad to have to leave your darling family! I'm super impressed with how well you chronicled everything! Anyways, looks like you are having a great summer! Miss you!!
yay sophia! she and talan can chase each other now.
Oh, it was so fun to see you gals today. She is such a fun little girl. I love how daring she is.
Hurray! What a fun milestone, I remember how excited we were when Emma decided to crawl.
I love the bow in the previous post. Did you make it? Where do you get the stretchy material?
Post a Comment