So today we got the first snow of the season. I know it's not much and it's already snowed in other parts of the country, but it's our 1st snow. In the past 2 1/2 years that Rob and I have lived on the east coast it has never snowed before Christmas. This is the first time. Looks like it'll be a white Christmas. Too bad our family will be soaking up the Southern California Sun this coming holiday.
I couldn't wait to introduce Sophia to the snow and put on her Beatrix Potter: Peter Rabbit, pink snowsuit. She couldn't move very much in it, but she looked adorable!!! It kind of reminded me of The Christmas Story where they get all suited up to go out and can barely walk. I just love that movie. Anyways Sophia and I braved the cold long enough to get a few pics and practice snow angels. The snow fall made all the barren trees look beautiful.


5 comments:
I LOVE that picture of her "making a snow angel"...She looks like such a happy baby! I sort of miss the snow...but not too much :)
That is the cutest picture. I mean, that would be a good Christmas card.
That photo is so funny. I laughed the moment I saw it. I'm sure she had a great time and way to go and brave the cold.
It looks like she's trying to make a snow angel....or wait....she is the snow angel!! :) It looks like she loves the snow already too!! We're still waiting for snow over here! You guys are so cute!
When are you coming to SoCal? You'll be in Ventura, right? We live in Torrance now so it's a little closer...maybe we can hook up when you are here:)
I love the pics of Sophia...she has the most gorgeous smile! The snow angel one, and the ones in the red dress are adorable!
Post a Comment