12/4/07

4 Months





On Saturday Sophia will be 4 months old. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She loves exploring the world around her and is becoming quite aware of her surroundings. She likes to grab at my glass of water and my cell phone when I'm talking on it. She also becomes easily distracted now when nursing. If she hears me talking or Rob walks in the room and says something to me she will turn her head to see what's going on.
She loves smiling, giggling, and her baths are becoming a new favorite. She had started to grab at the blue water cup that I rinse her with so I thought we should bring in a few toys for her. But nothing is more fun that the blue cup. She loves to just hold it and stare at it in the tub. She just coo and goos whenever it's in her hands. Sorry Mr. Rubber Ducky. You'll have your day :)
She also likes to put weight on her legs now. She thinks it's fun to "stand up", with help that is. She also loves to be carried around the house. She could watch me do chores and things all day long.
So here are some pictures of our little Angel baby that we love so much. ( any baby that will sleep through the night most of the time is an Angel!!!) By the way my favorite day to dress her is Sunday. Can you tell? There is nothing more fun than dressing a little girl in bows, headbands , tights and dresses!!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how time flies! She is getting so big and cuter and cuter by the day. Thanks for the xmas card. It was really cute.

Courtney said...

I can totally tell that you LOVE dressing her up because she looks SO cute!!!! Val, she is seriously the cuteness!! Thanks for the fun pictures and updates :) Looks like you guys are having a great time being parents!

{katrina} said...

I cannot believe she's going to be 4 months. I have a 101 days until my new due date of 3.16. It's going by way too fast!

Bradbury Bunch said...

I so agree with Sundays!!! Sophia is so pretty in her dresses too--it looks like she doesn't mind wearing them either! Lexi likes the tights off--just like her mom after church! Also, it's funny because Lexi is easily distracted now too when nursing, so it takes a little longer-but it's all great isn't it!!