9/20/11

An attempt at 4 year photos


Last year when Sophia turned 3 we were in CA and I was able to capture some cute photos of her on the beach. I was planning on doing that again last month. Well it didn't work out. I didn't bring her any light sweaters to wear in CA and I thought she would be fine if we were quick with some photos. Well she was cold from the time we got there and she never warmed up physically or emotionally for me to get any shots!





This one was taken at a park on the way home. She was still cold, but I managed to get a smile out of her.










3 comments:

Ashley said...

So glad we our kids have such a cool Peepa. Sophie looks so adorable in her little pearls. Can't believe she is already 4!

Alyson said...

I can't believe she is 4 either!!! Sophie gets more and more cute each year.!

dxeechick said...

still cute! :)