9/20/11

4 People -1 : August

So this is the first month of the year we don't have a family photo with all 4 of us. I blame it on being gone for a good part of the month to CA. Soaking up nice cool weather, the beach, Disneyland, the County fair, cousins, and Mema and Pepa! The only bummer is that Daddy was left in the sweltering heat of Texas to work. No play for him. When we got home Sophia started ballet and tap at a new studio. She is loving it and I'm loving the groupon that gets us started there with no registration fee and way cheap classes for the first 8 weeks. Many CA posts to come. I'm determined to get caught up and be blogging current!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute picture. I'm excited for all the upcoming posts from California.

dxeechick said...

lovelies