Rob was driving home from taking Step 3 a few months ago. He decided he was going to take the back roads through the country, but didn't have a gps with him. He called me to be his gps and somehow between our communication he took a couple wrong turns and ended up going home a really long way. Fortunately he found this really cool park on the way home. And though it's a bit of a drive to get to. We always have fun when we get there.(We really miss all the parks we had in Arlington. So many close ones within a 10min drive. The Parks and Rec dept. there was awesome!)
T- 1 minute before wood chips were being sucked on! Yuck. Funny thing is Sophia use to do the same thing. We were at a play group at the park one day and I was talking with some Moms. I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to Sophie cause a Mom came up to me and said I think your child is sucking on wood chips. My little woodchucks.


2 comments:
Love your girls! I love scar's chunky legs in that one picture =)
little woodchucks! too adorable
Post a Comment