My Mom came for a visit at the end of March. It was a much needed visit for me. When Mom comes she always helps in every way. It's kinda like a mini vacation from housework and motherhood for me. She is amazing. The girls had so much fun with her and Sophia enjoyed sharing her room with her. I also love having someone to shop with We love being spoiled by Mema in every way.

She took us out to dinner and we tried out a place that Bobby Flay did a throw down with for puffy tacos. Can't remember the name off the top of my head. We also saw one of the San Antonio Spurs there that night also. Can't remember his name either. (It's late and I'm tired as I write this.)


She took us out to dinner and we tried out a place that Bobby Flay did a throw down with for puffy tacos. Can't remember the name off the top of my head. We also saw one of the San Antonio Spurs there that night also. Can't remember his name either. (It's late and I'm tired as I write this.)






3 comments:
SO happy you updated your blog. I think we need to figure out a time when we can ALL be together. We all had separate visits. When rob isn't as busy...a family get together at moms is a must!
cooking with one is so much fun, cooking with two can be exasperating. so enjoy it now. I am impressed how well she rolled out those puppies!
I love your Mom! I had a huge craving the other day for Rob's famous ribs. I've been showing Josh these pics of you guys and he keeps asking to go back to our old house so he can see you guys. I love that you can go to Sea World any time. We went when we were in Orlando and LOVED it! Logan even clapped for the Dolphin show. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment