1/17/11

10 Years! (Nov 2010)











Yes, saying that and typing it make me feel old. When I look at our engagement photos that I have on a counter in the kitchen I see how young we both looked when we got married. Young or not we're still in LOVE and that's all that matters. To celebrate we went out to eat! That may not be a big deal for most, but to us it is. (remember we live off of a small resident salary) It was fun to go out and eat and just have a few hours to ourselves without the kids. We tried Mi Tierra and it did not disappoint. It's no secret I heart Mexican food and could eat it everyday of the week. I had some tamales covered in a meat gravy sauce. Delish! The restaurant has a really fun atmosphere with the decorations and all! It was a perfect evening to celebrate our marriage.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy anniversary!! I love Mexican and could eat it everyday too! I never get tamales when we eat out though because they are never as good as my MIL's! Glad yours were and you had a fun evening celebrating!!

Ashley said...

I can't believe you guys have been married 10 years. I'm so glad Rob is in the family. Isn't it weird how I got married exactly 10 years after you? Love you both SOOOO much!

burton family said...

I'm so jealous you are that close to good Mexican food, YUM!
Congrats on 10 years.