One of my favorite things about the holiday season is sending and receiving cards. I've already started looking around online to see where I should order from.
I love to send photo cards and Shutterfly had an amazing selection of them. I was quited impressed that they had the options of photo paper or new premium cardstock for stationary cards. You also have the options of flat or folded.
There are also so many designs to choose from whether you want something traditional or something a little more modern your cards will defiantly be chic if you go with Shutterfly.
I have so many favorites it's going to be hard to decide on just one. These are some of the ones I love.
I love to send photo cards and Shutterfly had an amazing selection of them. I was quited impressed that they had the options of photo paper or new premium cardstock for stationary cards. You also have the options of flat or folded.
There are also so many designs to choose from whether you want something traditional or something a little more modern your cards will defiantly be chic if you go with Shutterfly.
I have so many favorites it's going to be hard to decide on just one. These are some of the ones I love.
Bright and Merry Christmas Card
Stylish white snowflakes holiday cardI've used Shutterfly in the past for the photo books and I've never been disappointed. Good quality and great prices. They've also got personalized wall art that I would love to order. You can get gallery-wrapped canvas printed in a variety of sizes.
I'm excited to use Shutterfly this year for my Christmas Cards. The only problem I'll have is choosing just one design.
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
3 comments:
I definitley think #2 because I always love to see more pictures...unless you have one picture that you are just in love with then #1...I want a Christmas Card...;)
Have been having this same conversation in my head, I love one and three.
So funny...I just ordered my cards from Shutterfly (yes, I'm unusually on the ball with Christmas cards this year). Don't worry, I didn't go with one of the ones you're mulling over :)
Post a Comment