8/11/10

Talk'n bout my girls


Here's baby Scar- Scar (as Auntie Steph calls her) at 2 months old
I love these little striped leggings
Don't you just want to take a nibble?
So cute!
She is such a good baby. She hardly ever cries. She is so happy all the time. She loves it when we smile and talk to her. She almost always responses with a smile and giggle. She loves to suck her little thumb and also her little fist.
We are so blessed!











Sophia's new birthday shoes

And a couple of my other cutie.

I still have lots more photos to blog from our time here in Ca. It might be a couple more weeks though till I blog again. We leave to Texas tomorrow to be together again as a family. We can't wait. There will be lots of unpacking and settling into our new place. Thank goodness Grandma is coming along.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Scar is so big now! I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks!! I can't to see your girls again.

Btw, Doug and I were in the store the other day and he saw the Settlers game and asked if that was a good game...I told him when we come visit you and Rob we can play with Rob. =)

Julie said...

Great photos i love the one with just her legs. I can't wait till you get your sewing room up an running, so we can start creating/competing again. I miss you!