I've been enjoying my time in CA:
time with my little missy Scarlett
kissing her chubby cheeks and enjoying all the rolls in her legs.
Believe me you just want to eat her up.
and my adorable 3 yr old Sophia
who says and does the funniest things
she's always bringing a smile to my face
time with my parents
they have both spoiled me with all the help they have given me over the last 2 months
and time with Sisters and cousins
and the "year without a summer"
(the temps have been below average here,
enjoying it before we move to the sauna)
So that's where I've been
instead of blogging I've just been enjoying life
and missing my hubby

My youngest sissy got married at the end of June

My youngest sissy got married at the end of June
it was just beautiful.

Scarlett is only about 5 weeks here.

Scarlett is only about 5 weeks here.
Such a cutie.
But she's grown so much since.



She was passed around the entire weekend. Every time I looked around she was with someone else. Here she is with her Great Grandma and below with my cousin Cassie.




The happy couple

Bridesmaid sisters


Sophia and Bree loved our flowers


Sophia's new friend Makayla








She was passed around the entire weekend. Every time I looked around she was with someone else. Here she is with her Great Grandma and below with my cousin Cassie.




The happy couple

Bridesmaid sisters


Sophia and Bree loved our flowers


Sophia's new friend Makayla





3 comments:
Love all the pictures val! Will you send me a cd of all the pictures you took at the wedding??? Let me know!
You and your sisters look so much alike and so different at the same time. You are all so beautiful; I'm sure your parents suffered tremendously while you all dated.
I can't believe Sophia is three!!!!!!!
Val, doesn't it just seem like yesterday when we were getting married???? Ashley is a BEAUTIFUL bride!! We are SO happy for her and Doug!
Post a Comment