Sophia and I decorated the Christmas tree.
(we did a country theme this year because these are the least breakable ornaments we own, mostly just felt, fabric, and wood)
Despite how many times I've told her to leave them on the tree, she still enjoys taking them off the tree and carrying them around almost like they are little purses.
Last night I caught her feeding a bottle to one of the snowmen.


Can you tell Sophia did this branch?

And one afternoon while Sophia napped I tried my hand at making some homemade bread and to my surprise it turned out. No mixer, no bread maker. Just some ingredients, my hands, and the oven.
3 comments:
That bread looks delicious!...I'm glad you are regaining your energy!!:)
Yay for more energy! I can't imagine being fatigued like that and having to chase a 2 year old around! LOL
Oh, and your bread looks delish!
and it was very tasty thank you so much for sharing!
Post a Comment