Have I said how much I will miss this place? On Saturday we trekked into DC in the snow with our friends Josh and Alyssa to visit Santa's Workshop. We had never been before, but heard nothing but good things about it. It was amazing and all free!


You walk through a little cabin full of letters, lists, and toys in the making


and at the end of course you sit on Santa's lap!

This Santa was so authentic and so nice to the children. Sophia had been talking about seeing Santa and giving him hugs and kisses. So it just took a couple seconds to warm up to him. No tears involved.

The company that sponsored the workshop was filming for an internal movie. They asked if they had permission to film Sophia and I and ask us some questions. They followed us around with a camera and mic. I kinda felt like I was on a reality show (Val and Soph plus Santa)

Did I mention they give you a free 5x7 photo!


You walk through a little cabin full of letters, lists, and toys in the making


and at the end of course you sit on Santa's lap!

This Santa was so authentic and so nice to the children. Sophia had been talking about seeing Santa and giving him hugs and kisses. So it just took a couple seconds to warm up to him. No tears involved.

The company that sponsored the workshop was filming for an internal movie. They asked if they had permission to film Sophia and I and ask us some questions. They followed us around with a camera and mic. I kinda felt like I was on a reality show (Val and Soph plus Santa)

Did I mention they give you a free 5x7 photo!
All Sophia could talk about for the rest of the day was going to Santa's house and yesterday when our neighbors knocked at the door she said. Santa's coming.
If the weather gets better and we have time we might go again.

The National Tree in front of the White House.

The National Tree in front of the White House.
6 comments:
I am so glad we ran into you. It looks like you had so much fun! We may have to visit that Santa instead.
That looks like so much fun!!!!!! I'll have to take my kiddos there!
So fun. How in the world did I miss going to that while I was in DC?
I'm glad you are starting to feel better.
How neat is that place?! We attempted to visit Santa last night and it was a big giant FAIL! Oh well! Maybe next year. We're going through a lot of "stranger danger" right now.
Have I told you how much I will miss you when you leave this place?
How fun! We should have done that!
we are going tomorrow I can't wait
Post a Comment