that first pic is awesome! We need to hang out
poppy looks awesome. i don't think i know another grandpa who can hang from the bars and go down the slide like that!
Yeah for visiting Grandparents!!! Your folks are the best!
Such priceless pictures..val you are so talented with that camera of yours...seriously!
Great pictures! Your Dad is such a big kid! I love it!
Love these pictures, sophie is adorable. cant wait till I have kids and dad can do the same with them =)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that first pic is awesome! We need to hang out
poppy looks awesome. i don't think i know another grandpa who can hang from the bars and go down the slide like that!
Yeah for visiting Grandparents!!! Your folks are the best!
Such priceless pictures..val you are so talented with that camera of yours...seriously!
Great pictures! Your Dad is such a big kid! I love it!
Love these pictures, sophie is adorable. cant wait till I have kids and dad can do the same with them =)
Post a Comment