I didn't know what to expect out of the WNBA. After talking to Rob my expectations were pretty low. I was pleasantly surprised. The Verizon Center was filled with plenty of fans (from all walks of life) that showed their high energy and support through the whole game. It was a lot of fun to be around that kind of crowd and it's always good times with Alyssa and her family. Our seat were pretty good. I took my dslr and I don't own a zoom lens.





The half time show was this artist who came out with a blank canvas and painted Obama upside down. At the end he turned the painting right side up for us to see. I clapped for the artist and not for who he painted.





The half time show was this artist who came out with a blank canvas and painted Obama upside down. At the end he turned the painting right side up for us to see. I clapped for the artist and not for who he painted.
1 comment:
free stuff rocks. looks like soph had fun!
Post a Comment