11/4/08

A Two letter word

To my dismay my 15 month old daughter has discovered the word NO. She knows when to say it and repeats it quite often through out the day.

3 comments:

Outnumbered said...

oh no!!! its coming up for us. talan has started shaking his head no. cute, but not for long!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Hey Valerie! I'm finally "making" time to catch up with all my blogging buddies!! Your template looks great!

As for the word No! Lexi discovered it around 12 months. THere are many times when she looks at me and goes, "nonononononononono!" Usually it's when I'm picking up one of her toys, or her sippy cup. I try not to laugh, but it is pretty cute at least for now, I'm sure it won't be as she gets older!

Sophie is so darling! I can't believe that she's turning into a little girl!! Didn't we just have them yesterday?? :) Your pictures are all beautiful, and I'm glad Rob had a good rotation last month! You gotta enjoy them when their around huh? The picture with her and Sophie is priceless!!

Stephanie said...

wait until everything is "why?"