We've been to the beach several times since we've been here. Most days it's been a little chilly though and we end up going in our shorts and sweatshirts. Not today. It was in the 80's. Perfect beach weather. We were able to cool off the fun way. Sophie has no fear of the water, waves, or sand. She had a blast. Thank goodness she doesn't put sand in her mouth; although, I didn't find her sucking on a few sand toys and Bree trying to serve her salt water in a cup. We had such a fun day!




4 comments:
Sophia looks like she is having a blast playing in the sand and water. I can't wait to take Josh to the beach.
I love their matching swimsuits!! Today was SO HOT, I'm really jealous of your perfect 80 degree weather :)
I love the picture of Sophie in the water. Good luck with your flight back. So I'll see ya in about three weeks...
Hope you got back home safe and sound! It was so fun seeing you again...and Sophia, and your mom and Ashley!
Post a Comment