2/8/13

November 2012





Simone continued to be that happy baby, never without a smile on her face.


 My birthday came and went and I was just fine with that.  Rob had to work that day so it was just me and my girls. (we had gone out to sushi to celebrate earlier in the month)

 We attempted Christmas card photos and this was the favorite. Why do I torture myself?  It's only getting harder to get everyone to cooperate as we add more little ones to our family.


 Highlight of the month having Grandma and Grandpa Holt come visit for Thanksgiving and also having Uncle Dave and his family as well.  The girls loved having their cousins come visit.  Sophia cried several times in the coming days because she wanted them to come back. 


We had a Texas Thanksgiving with a smoked Turkey from Rudy's BBQ and some brisket!




We toured the Alamo and Riverwalk.  Most of the photos are taken from the beautiful gardens behind the Alamo.












Then we spent a little time on our Main St. one evening for some "snow", entertainment, and Santa.















My original plan was to put our tree up at the beginning of the month.  What can I say we LOVE Christmas, but much to my dismay it didn't get up till after Thanksgiving.  Baby Simone and the girls kept me busy that month.




2 comments:

Julie said...

yay! you are blogging again! Oh how I miss you! Your babies are so big! They couldn't be any cuter!

Anonymous said...

visit facebook