1/25/13

I'm trying to be BACK!

 
So last year's blog hiatus was mostly because I was tired of blogging and wanted to try a new form of memory keeping.  I started Project Life and had so much fun doing it.  I did it the way I wanted and what worked for me.  No weekly layouts just months and events. (Maybe when time allows I will share some pages with you.)  Also having a baby cut into my free time significantly.  I was sad not to be sharing all our photos on the web with family and friends but I just couldn't find time for both.
 
So in an attempt to do both this year, I give you some photos from last fall in Sept and Oct.  I'm using the same photos I prepare for my project life album.  Just going to upload them here as well.  So you might see a lot of 6x4 cut into two 3x4s.  Some may not even have matching photos next to each other.  It's cause I cut them apart when I print and put them in my album.  It might look a little sloppy but it's better than nothing.
 
 
 
Little one on one time with Mom baking( hard to find now that she has to share me with 2 sisters)
 
 I say every kid should experience playing in the mud!!!  It also makes me a good Mom right?
Well if you must know I didn't send them out and say go play in the mud.  It just kind of happened, but when it did I didn't stop them.  I just grabbed my camera and embraced it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Simone has turned out to be the most smiley, happy baby and she shares her light with everyone she meets.  She's also been quite the chunky baby.  Love me some baby rolls!  90th% for weight and height at her 2 month and 6 month visit.  Our family loves her so and can't get enough of her!
 


 
 

 
 
 
 



 
(random pumpkin painting photo on left)
 
 

 

I can not to begin to explain what a blessing it has been having Jared and Linzie's family as our next door neighbor.  They better get a job in the same city we do!!!
 
 
 

(troop # blurred for privacy)
Girl scouts has kept us quite busy this last semester.  Sophia has enjoyed meeting new friends and all the fun activities.  It's the perfect time commitment for us.  It's just twice a month so I don't feel like I'm running around taking girls to and fro all the time.

1 comment:

Julie said...

love love love the mud pictures and yes it makes you a good mom(you have always been an amazing mom) So much fun and such great pictures!