
I saw a new
empanada filling recipe that I wanted to try. I started to look for my empanada dough recipe and could not find it anywhere. It didn't make the move somehow. I guess it's been that long since I made empanadas. So long in fact that I've gone from 1 to 2 helpers. I love that my girls want to help and learn to cook. It's just that it takes more time. And if you've ever made empanadas and rolled and cut your own dough you would know how time consuming it can be. They always taste so good and I love to eat them. But at the end of the night after making them I'm always reminded why I waited so long to make them again.
In case you are wondering the new filling was delish as are all the recipes I've tried from that website.

3 comments:
Sophia's glasses are adorable.
too much cuteness in one kitchen!!!
empanadas. que rico! i need to be brave and make them some day. i need your recipe!
Post a Comment