Sophia and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were surrounded by 27 of our Clark family relatives. There were only 3 missing (Rob- had to work,darn med school, my cousin Kira and her husband). We stayed with my Aunt Linda and felt very welcomed. She has 6 kids so Sophia had a blast and someone to play with all the time. Colton, one of my cousins has the biggest heart and took Sophia under his wing. He always played with her, made sure she had toys, watched her from going up the stairs and helped me find my way around their kitchen. One morning he said, " Valerie, I'm like your butler." Kids say the cutest things.
We saw aunts, uncles and cousins that we hadn't seen in years. I guess that's what happens when you live on the east coast. Of course we also spent time with my sisters, Bree, and my parents. There was lots of hanging out, food (Grandma made her famous dinner rolls and cinnamon rolls), talent show, bowling, and the Vegas strip.
It was hard to leave a week full of family and fun. I'm so thankful for my family and the opportunity we had to go out west. Thank you for hosting us Aunt Linda and Grandma and Grandpa. Sophia was an angle on both flight coming and going. I had numerous people tell me what a good baby she was. A 5 hour flight is long, but Sophia was wonderful. We wish these reunions were more often and can't wait for the next. Love you all and miss you much.
Big thanks to Tyson and Alyson also for hosting Rob on Thanksgiving day. He said he enjoyed the food, company, and Rock Band. I'm thankful he was able to spend the day with you all.
Girls night out on the strip + Sugar Daddy Jase :)
Steph and Jase
Cousin Kenzie, sisters Ashley and Steph, and Jason





Just chill'n in Great Grandma and Grandpa's back yard
Beautiful cousin Bree
Great Grandma reading
Sophia with my cousin Spencer, he was so cute with her, I loved watching him play with her


Watching the cousins bowl.... Cassidy and Colton
Sophia with Cassy and Tanner
4 comments:
miss you sissy! Love the pix, wait, are you like a photographer or something?;) the Picture of Bree is too beautiful. She saw it and said"wow, it's me and my curls"
all these pictures are really nice. I had so much fun with you and sophie, I just wish sophie wasnt so attached to you...oh well. I love the pic of Grandma reading to sophie...so cute. and Bree is so adorable in the profile picture. miss you a ton!!!
How fun! My Mom's parents also live in Vegas...and they're community looks just like your Grandparents'! Do they live in a Del Webb in Summerland (N. Vegas)?!
Looks like so much fun - I love some of the pics you got (especially the one of Bree - very cute and artistic!) I love family get togethers - all the laughter, the chaos, and the kids running around - it's so much fun!
Post a Comment